Monday, December 16, 2013

Dec. 16, 2013


Yes being on Bikes is not fun when it is cold out. One day we had rain all day and we got home and our feet where black.... not a fun day. I got mail from Alex and the Sampson’s which was nice.

Thanks for the mail. I am not sure when that package is coming.... did you send it to the mission office or to the apartment? Because that is two very different outcomes they are both in my area but the other is in North Little Rock which is kind of a drive. I am going there for Zone Conference this week.

Yes the Branch had a Christmas party.... It was ok it was with the English ward.

My Spanish is much better for the most part I can talk and kind of understand what people are talking about. But I have a month to learn before I hit the 6 month mark.

Luis....his brothers daughter is in a coma and so he was not able to come to church so he could get baptized but we are going to try a 3rd time next Sunday.....Let’s pray the 3rd time is a charm.

Thank you for everything. I am doing well. Hope y’all are the same. Have a great week
Elder Jardine (English) is the very left Elder, Kev (Spanish) Elder Dalton (Spanish), Sister Howton(Spanish), Elder Bennett (English), Sister Goudie with the hood (Spanish)





This is Sister Goudie and Elder Dalton
Sister Goudie is a distant cousin of Kevin's (her mom is a Ashby)

No comments:

Post a Comment