Monday, May 19, 2014

May 19, 2014

 I am doing good we are working hard, we have seen a lot of people this last week just running around everywhere. We are going on bikes tomorrow.... not excited and it should be warming up. So Jonesboro is nice. There are lots of really cool people here. We are teaching this family and they made us crawdads and eggs. 
Saturday we took a trip out to Bay a very small town and we ate dinner with some real rednecks they are awesome. We had chili dogs and I got electro-shock treatment... 
Elder Kapishka from the 70 came to the mission with Elder Marideth of the area 70. Elder Marideth shared his mom’s conversion story, I did not know that he was from just outside Nashville TN. Lots of good insight and it was a really good meeting.
I golfed for the first time in a very long time today. The English Elders live on a golf course and one of the members loves to golf so we woke up early and spent some time out there.... I am not the best golfer but for the most part not too bad. We got to see a soft shelled turtle on the fairway too which was cool. 
We also got a pet frog yesterday... his name is Rodolfo he is the boss.... we felt bad so we let him go but I did get some pictures of the turtles and the frog.


Love y’all

No comments:

Post a Comment