This is the last week of the
transfer my companion and I will be staying together for the second time in my
mission. Good thing it is with a companion I like. Really for the most part I
have been okay with all my companions. Danville is a hard area out of the 1000
people we can talk to I would say about 980 have been contacted. All 1000 of the
area know who we are and we haven’t been able to find any one yet that interested.
We really need to get into some of the border towns but that takes a little
driving and we don’t have a car. We are starting to work Belleville and Ola too
so hopefully we will have some good things happen there. Brown Recluse spiders
are in our apartment that is exciting! I saw one crawling on the floor the
other day. I realized I had no shoes on; I can’t be going barefoot in the apartment
with no shoes on. Thank goodness we haven’t been bit yet or hopefully ever. All
is well here pray good things happen in this area.
No comments:
Post a Comment