Monday, May 18, 2015

May 18, 2015

Well after 6 weeks in the north of Memphis they are moving me down to Memphis South

3305 W. Monticello Circle 
Memphis TN 38115

 I already know where I am going.... it is going to be 6 weeks of a lot of work but I am excited to pull strong to the end. 
This week we have had a lot of good lessons we did see Alvaro again and set a baptism date with him for the 30th of this month. I feel bad about not being able to be at the baptism because I will be leaving the area. This week at church a guy showed up randomly to sacrament meeting. Elder Henderson and I talked to him. He was on YouTube and saw the Joseph Smith movie and wanted to know more so he looked up what time the Spanish branch was. He stayed for 2 hours and then had to go but he really liked it. 
Love y’all
Elder Ludwig
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif



No comments:

Post a Comment