Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June 1, 2015

More than anything this week was exhausting. I feel like God just wants to make sure I stay on my toes and so he keeps sending more and more stuff for me to work with. This week we have been on bikes, and trying to find some of the old investigators. Wednesday, we drove to Little Rock and had a mission wide meeting. Elder Zwick and he talked about the iPad’s that the missionaries will be getting next week on Thursday (I will not be getting one since I am going home so soon). It is still sad that I don't get to keep mine but I feel like I am getting over it. 
2 baptisms in the branch which means my district hit its' goal!   I am praying that we will get the chance to baptize this month and that we can hit our goal again for my last month. 

This week for us has been mostly finding. I have been trying to show Elder Fortie how to get around, when at the same time trying to find the people that the other Elders had been teaching which I am finding is much harder than I thought. We did get a referral from the church offices we are praying that it will turn out cool. But I guess more on that next week. Sorry not a lot more to tell y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment