Monday, June 22, 2015

June 15,2015

So the story of the week. I was walking out of the sacrament meeting this week I looked over at the glass doors that lead into the church and saw a drunken man walk in. Next thing I know I am leading a drunk man though gospel principles. It was an experience needless to say we do not reject any to come among us. But we got Miguel out (our imposable to find investigator) that was a small and he is coming to church but lives with JWs so we can’t see him. And Josefina who lives with super strong Catholics who don't want us to come over. But I guess that is the work. We are hoping that one of them will be able to be baptized this month before I go. We spent the day at the Memphis zoo which was sweet. I will show y’all the pictures when I get home. 
Kapishka was really good. On the way back on the bus some missionaries set a date with the driver and then we had a short testimony meeting it was a very good experience. I hope it goes good. 
Love yall. 

Elder Ludwig

No comments:

Post a Comment