Not a lot to report this week. All is well in Memphis; we are
working and now are starting people progressing. The members are working more
with us now that we are a little more established in the area and we are even
starting to get some members that are giving us referrals. Sunday they
2 minutes before sacrament meeting started they asked me to give my
"farewell" because one of the speakers did not show up. Henderson
will be doing his next week. My last district meeting will be this Tuesday.
After that I will be on exchanges until Friday. So this next week is going to
be a busy one. But we are hoping we can baptize Josefina, who has been
investigating for some time now, and the sisters investigator Neftali has asked
that I would baptize him this Saturday Which is my last P-day in the
mission. I pray that is all goes well and that everyone is doing well.
I will see ya when I see ya.

No comments:
Post a Comment